Thursday 24 September 2009

MAWTT Challenge #14 - Strictly Sparkling

Ok Girls this week over at MAWTT we want to see you all sparkling. We want glitter in your hair, we want sparkles in hubby's tea, we want bling on the kids lol!!!! Ok maybe not, but we want to see plenty of it on your cards. Hazel has come up with a fabulous sketch this week & the DT including our fabulous GD Erin have come up with some fab creations. Just click on the links in the sidebar.

Now for some bling!!!!!!!



I just couldn't resist using this glamour girl for my image this week. The decoupage is called "Going to the Ritz"... & is available here . I don't think you can get more glam than that. I have used stickles on her jewels for some sparkle. The paper was a freebie from a magazine & I have added Kanban bling to all the scallops. The ribbon is from my stock & the sentiment is a peel off from my stash.



Here is a closer look at the sentiment


I have decorated the inside of my card but it was too late last night to start setting up my photo booth so will sort it out today.

Don't forget, you don't need a blog to enter our challenges. Just click here & look in our sidebar for our email address & your card will be loaded onto the blog for you. Challenge closes at 8pm (UK time) on Weds 30th September. xx Clare x

3 comments:

Erin... said...

so glamorous love it!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love your elegant card Clare, and the pretty papers and lo. Hugs Nikki x

Caroline said...

love this image Clare and the BLING! is fab xx