Saturday, 5 September 2009

Sketch Saturday DT Call

OMG how exciting is this!!!! SS are looking for 3 new DT members for their challenge blog. Wow!!!! I couldn't help myself I just had to have a go. You have to make a card following their sketch & submit it by Monday 14th September. Well I just had to use my new stamp that I bought this week from Lisa B. Designs. His name is Mika & he is just adorable. I am sure he will have some friends join him in my stamp box before too long. Right onto my card.........


I have used HOTP papers from my Cardmaker's Ultimate Creative Pack. The stripes are from BG. The sentiment is HOTP & I have added gems from my stash. Mika has been coloured with a mixture of pens that are listed at the end of the post.
Here is a closer look at the gorgeous Mika.............

x Clare xx

Pens Used:
Tombow : N55
Aqua Promarkers : Light Sienna, Lamp Black, Sap Green, Sepia, Gold Ochre, Permanent Green
Marvy Le Plume II : 13, 66, 82

8 comments:

Caroline said...

what a cute card Clare, love the image. Thanks for your fab comments and the award hun xx

Sally said...

Adorable card. Good Luck!

iluvmybugs said...

Adorable card and Mika is too cute! TFS

~Terry

Bunny-Zoe said...

Your card is adorable Clare and such a sweet image. Good Luck with the call hun... i'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for you. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

This mouse is adorable and your colouring is brillaint just love the sketch
lol A Sue

Caroline said...

forgot to say good luck xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Clare, good luck with the DT call. x

Jo said...

Hi Clare,
awwww he's so sweet! what a lovely card. fab colouring.
Thank you & good luck!

Jo xx