Saturday 5 September 2009

Sketch Saturday DT Call

OMG how exciting is this!!!! SS are looking for 3 new DT members for their challenge blog. Wow!!!! I couldn't help myself I just had to have a go. You have to make a card following their sketch & submit it by Monday 14th September. Well I just had to use my new stamp that I bought this week from Lisa B. Designs. His name is Mika & he is just adorable. I am sure he will have some friends join him in my stamp box before too long. Right onto my card.........


I have used HOTP papers from my Cardmaker's Ultimate Creative Pack. The stripes are from BG. The sentiment is HOTP & I have added gems from my stash. Mika has been coloured with a mixture of pens that are listed at the end of the post.
Here is a closer look at the gorgeous Mika.............

x Clare xx

Pens Used:
Tombow : N55
Aqua Promarkers : Light Sienna, Lamp Black, Sap Green, Sepia, Gold Ochre, Permanent Green
Marvy Le Plume II : 13, 66, 82

8 comments:

Caroline said...

what a cute card Clare, love the image. Thanks for your fab comments and the award hun xx

Sally said...

Adorable card. Good Luck!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Adorable card and Mika is too cute! TFS

~Terry

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is adorable Clare and such a sweet image. Good Luck with the call hun... i'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for you. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

This mouse is adorable and your colouring is brillaint just love the sketch
lol A Sue

Caroline said...

forgot to say good luck xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Clare, good luck with the DT call. x

Jo said...

Hi Clare,
awwww he's so sweet! what a lovely card. fab colouring.
Thank you & good luck!

Jo xx