Wednesday 16 September 2009

Winner of my Candy is......................

Thank you for all your comments on my candy greatly appreciated everyone. Using Random.org (wish I knew how to do a screen shot of this lol!!!!) the number generated was

Comment No 9

Hazel (Didos)

This is what Hazel wrote

Congrats on your blogoversary Clare. Off to pop a link on my blog now, Love Hazelxoxo

If you could email me please hun, I will get your goodies off to you . I hope you all will continue to visit my blog & leave comments on my cards & posts as it really does mean a lot to me when you do. x Clare xx

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Clare WOW I can't believe I won your candy,thanks so much. Jumping for joy now. Off to email ya with a big smile on my face!!! Love Hazelxoxxo

craftysue said...

Enjoy your stash Hazel, It is a good one