Thursday 1 October 2009

MAWTT Challenge #15 - My Sketch

Well I can't believe we are already into October. I haven't been able to do much blogging over the past week as I am busy working on my website. Hopefully this will be finished by next week. Thank you for your wonderful creations last week. It was great to see the lovely sparkling creations.

This week it's my turn to come up with the sketch & challenge & I have really put the girls through their paces this week. Don't forget to check out the blog to see their great creations. We had another fab card from our Guest Designer Erin. Thanks for your great cards over the last 2 weeks.

This week's prize is for another guest designer spot for 2 weeks so make sure you get your card in by 8pm next wednesday.


Right this week's sketch is a nice easy one....



However your challenge this week is to create a card not using any STAMPS lol!!!! Here is my creation.........


I have used a freebie paper from one of the magazines. The images, bp, card ribbon & sentiment are all from the new Diecut Xmas kit that I have available to purchase here. I added 3 gems from my stash at the top of the card.


For some extra sparkle I have added some stickles to the outside of the sentiment.

I look forward to visiting all your blogs & seeing your fab creations this week. xx Clare x

2 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi clar
great card hun.. you just gave me a great idea for my parents christmas card...!!!
cheers
kaz_za

craftysue said...

Hi Clare such a lovely card and as you say it is easy this week. None the less a very nice card
lol A Sue