Friday 9 October 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch by Ria

Evening Everyone. For once I thought I might try & get a sketch card done tonight. I just got these fab new stamps in stock & just had to have a play with them. I chose the sketch from Sketch Saturday with the added theme of Pets. Well I know not many people have donkeys as pets but I know there are definately some of you out there.



I made my card from this gorgeous Lilac Snow card & layered it with HOTP papers. The image is William by Design House Papercrafts & he is available from my shop. I coloured him with a mixture of Aqua Promarkers, Promarkers, Tombow & MLPII. He is layered onto some navy card from my paper scrap box. The ribbon, flowers & brads are from my stash. x Clare x

Pens Used
Tombow : N55
MLPII : 21, 76
Aquas : Sepia, Cobalt Teal, Gold Ochre, Sap Green, Cadmium Red, Light Sienna
Promarkers : Dusky Pink, Ivory,

1 comment:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love this little donkey... he is fab... great colour combo's...!!!
kaz_za