Saturday 17 October 2009

Yet Another Card from Me

Yes I am still making the effort. This time my card is for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. Their challenge this week is """Spook Fest""""". Well I don't normally make Halloween cards as it has never been a big thing in my family but I do love the colour combo of orange & black. Must be something to do with the fact I worked at Harley Davidson who have the same colour combo. I have created an Easel Card for this challenge & the template was provided by a good cyber friend of mine Penny. You should check out her sites as she has the most brilliant templates & printables all for free.


Here is the picture of the Easel Card closed. I have used the Boo backing paper which is this month's freebie at Creative Cottage. Onto this I have layered a piece of white card & added a rub on from Royal & Langnickel. I love these rub ons as they glow flourescent green in the dark. If I can I will try & get a photo but I'm not sure if I can get it to work.



Here is the card opened up. It stands up which is great & you can hide a message like I did with the Boo. The orange paper is again from the Spooktacular kit & the BOO is another rub on. The brad is from my stash. x Clare x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your card, the image is fab!
Spooky & cheeky!!