Friday 1 May 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge & DT Call

Over at Secret Crafter this week the challenge is for a shaped card. You also have the chance to enter their DT call. I don't do many shaped cards.... I really should make more of an effort to do these. Here's my entry....I cut a large circle in glossy card & a circle of scrapbook paper from my stash. I then printed 4 copies of the garden scene that came in March's Crafty Templates pack. I coloured using my Whisper's & MLPII pens, then cut out & decoupaged up. I added some Papermania gems to the centres of the flowers.

Pens Used
Marvy Le Plume II: 13, 64, 72, 102
Whispers : Blue

6 comments:

Sally said...

Great shaped card.

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi clare
i love your card....!!! great design... and i love your wellies...!!! good luck with your DT challenge...
kaz_za

Jill said...

gorgeous card love the gardening theme thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card,thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Natalie said...

This is lovely Clare. x