Thursday 28 May 2009

Challenge 12 at Daisy & Dandelion

This week at Daisy & Dandelion we have a great sketch for you by our lovely Hazel. Unfortunately we are 2 DT members down this week as they are both away. But as usual the girls have come up some great cards. We have the option this week of using the theme of recycling to add to your sketch.I have used my trusty Picnic Patch papers on this card & a piece of HOTP wedding paper. Using my pierceability & some gold thread I have created the stitching down the sides of the panel. The image is a Marshmallow Diecut & I have just chopped of his feet lol!!! The flowers were recycled from a card that I had received. The text is from the new diecut messages that are now available.I have taken the sketch through to the inside of the card but reversed the way the papers were used. The piccy of marshmallow is just a different layer of the diecut decoupage & again the flower has been recycled.
I hope you can all find the time to pop over to the DT blogs to have a look at their cards too & maybe join us this week by entering a card xx Clare x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous card. I just love the staped immage.

xox
Ildiko

Anonymous said...

love your card its gorgeous, love how you've done the inside to match its fab x