Sunday 31 May 2009

Pollycraft Challenge 16

Well I am determind this week to get back into my blogging even if it means sitting up half the night lol!!!! So to kick off this week I decided to get the Pollycraft Challenge done which was Monochrome. You had to make a card using just tones of 1 colour. I chose Brown.........The striped paper is from HOTP Wedding Stack, & the swirl paper is a Pollycraft download. The ribbon is recycled from a box of chocolates. The top flower is a mixture of Papermania & a magazine freebie. The bottom flower is again 2 Papermania petals with a gold filigree & gem from my stash. I have coloured in my Sharing Sherbert using a mixture of Tombow, MLP & Whisper pens. I added stardust stickles to her wings & all the stars.I took the papers through to the inside of the card but layed them different to the outside as I was short of the stripey paper. I added the ribbon although you can only just see it. The flower is made up the same as the one on the front. x Clare xx

Pens Used:
Tombow : 977
MLP II : 13, 69, 76
Whispers :Skin tone, Dark Brown

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card, I love the image Clare and your little touch of sparkle, Have a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x

Natalie said...

Lovely card. x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...love the brown colour scheme.
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Rach said...

this is so sweet Clare,xx

Sue said...

beautiful card and i love your colour tones:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft and good luck:)

sue
xx