Thursday 14 May 2009

Anything But A Card.....

Thank you to everyone that took part in Challenge 9 over at Daisy & Dandelion last week. The winner of the prize draw will be announced later so don't forget to go & check. On to this week's challenge... Anything but a card. We want you to come up with some fab ideas as long as it isn't a card. The DT have worked extremely hard this week & come up with some great creations. Here's mine....I decided to create a window hanger for either indoors or in the back of a car. I cut out three circles, one of card as my base, then two smaller ones from my Picnic Patch Paper pad. I added my diecut decoupage base layer of Marshmallow. I stamped the flower that Bubbles holds three times with my Stazon inkpad, coloured with wine coloured Whispers Dual pen & added pink glitter glue to the centres. I coloured some gold peel offs with an purple overhead projector pen. Once I had created the plate using doublesided tape, I ran it through my laminator, then punched a hole through the top & added a small plastic window sucker xx Clare x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab what a cool idea! I love it. I like doing something different to cards. Keeps it interesting!!

Anonymous said...

Clare this is fantastic and what a fab idea. Love it. Have a lovely weekend.

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous and very creative hugs Jill xx

Caroline said...

this is fab Clare, so cute xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is so cute Clare and love the sweet image and wording, such a great idea, Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

clare
what a brill idea.. i love it... clever you... they would look great as coasters 2...!!!!
great insperation hun
kaz_za

Natalie said...

What a great idea, this is gorgeous. x