Thursday, 14 May 2009

Anything But A Card.....

Thank you to everyone that took part in Challenge 9 over at Daisy & Dandelion last week. The winner of the prize draw will be announced later so don't forget to go & check. On to this week's challenge... Anything but a card. We want you to come up with some fab ideas as long as it isn't a card. The DT have worked extremely hard this week & come up with some great creations. Here's mine....I decided to create a window hanger for either indoors or in the back of a car. I cut out three circles, one of card as my base, then two smaller ones from my Picnic Patch Paper pad. I added my diecut decoupage base layer of Marshmallow. I stamped the flower that Bubbles holds three times with my Stazon inkpad, coloured with wine coloured Whispers Dual pen & added pink glitter glue to the centres. I coloured some gold peel offs with an purple overhead projector pen. Once I had created the plate using doublesided tape, I ran it through my laminator, then punched a hole through the top & added a small plastic window sucker xx Clare x

7 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

fab what a cool idea! I love it. I like doing something different to cards. Keeps it interesting!!

stampingheaven said...

Clare this is fantastic and what a fab idea. Love it. Have a lovely weekend.

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous and very creative hugs Jill xx

Caroline said...

this is fab Clare, so cute xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh this is so cute Clare and love the sweet image and wording, such a great idea, Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

clare
what a brill idea.. i love it... clever you... they would look great as coasters 2...!!!!
great insperation hun
kaz_za

Natalie said...

What a great idea, this is gorgeous. x