Thursday 7 May 2009

Daisy & Dandelion Challenge #9 - Sketch By Clare

Over at Daisy & Dandelion this week we have another fabulous sketch by Clare. We have the optional theme of "Just For You". To celebrate the blog reaching 100 followers, I am offering a prize to one lucky winner, (but we are keeping it secret). So here is my card....I am really pleased with the way this card turned out as I am not too much of a fan of stripes (ok 2 cards in a row lol!!!). I have stamped out Daisy using my Stazon & layered him onto a card mat. These will be appearing on my website next week. I layered this onto a bright red card. The stripes bp is from the D&D Picnic Patch pad. I have added tiny Kanban gems to my sequin flowers. The ribbon was from my stash. The flower was an embellishment that I got in a pack from Dunelms Mill shop when I was in Somerset. I am soooo gonna have to get my Mum to go & grab me some more as they were half price!!!. The stamp is from Cuddly Buddly & I inked it using my Whispers Dual pen.I took the sketch through to the inside of the card, just leaving off the ribbon & embellishment across the bottom. I stamped up another Daisy & just cut out part of her & placed her on the left of my card.
Don't forget to pop over & see the gorgeous cards created by my fellow DT members & it would be great to see you entering our challenge this week xx Clare x

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So cute Clare and I love the sweet image, the inside looks fab too, Big Hugs, Nikki x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi clare
i love your card.. and i love the topper you have placed you image on.... very effective.. and great colour combo you have used...!! can not believe its challenge 9 already... i must make a bigger effort to get a card done
kaz_za

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Clare, love your added details. Have a super weekend.

Rach said...

gorgoeus Clare, both on the front and on the inside..xx

Anonymous said...

I just love your card inside & out! Its gorgeous x