Saturday 2 May 2009

Oh Wow

Oh wow, I can't believe I have got another award this week. Huge hugs to my new blogging buddy Clare for this great award. I think it really makes you take a step back & reminds you why we all start crafting in the first place.
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award"

I am passing this award on to the following blogs
Kaz_za
Sam
Caroline
Tracy
Caroline H
Lynn
Kirsty
Elaine

5 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

cheers clare.. i will put this on my blog soon...!! i got 2 awards in one week... wooo hooo...!!!!
kaz_za

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

clare i have left you a little something on my blog...lol
kaz_za

Sally said...

Congratulations!

sparkx said...

thaaaank you x

Hazel (Didos) said...

OOps I just awarded you another award too. Don't feel you have to pass it on though when you just got this one. Its a nightmare when you get loads. Just show it with pride. Hazelxox