Thursday 21 March 2013

Wedding RSVP

Today I have had to get my bum into gear & get a Wedding Acceptance Card made for our friends that are getting married next month.

I have used the Sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches & used a Jolee's Boutique Embellishment that I had floating in a drawer. The ribbon is actually "handmade with love ♥" ribbon that I placed carefully so you just see the "with love ♥".


I have left the inside pretty simple & again carefully placed the ribbon. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Sketch....... Challenge #190....... TMS
Theme....... Ribbon or Lace....... PCJ

Papers : HOTP & Dots on Brown
Image : Jolee's Boutique
Ribbon : From Webstore
Gems : From Stash

4 comments:

Lynne B said...

I like this a lot!

Hugs Lynne x

Lynne B said...

I like this a lot.

Hugs Lynne xx

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! Very creative use of the ribbon!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful wedding card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.