Wednesday 20 March 2013

Dragon Birthday Card

Looks like my mojo is beginning to make a comeback!! I have today finished a card that I started 3 weeks ago. The image has been sat coloured but I just couldn't complete the card. Today it just fell in to place :-)


I have used this fab Dragon image & coloured using Promarkers. I used the Sketch over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp & raided my paper stash. I added a ribbon, star button & gems from my stash.

Here is a close up of the coloured image.

I then took the theme to the inside of the card, adding the ribbon & another star button. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered........
Sketch....... Challenge #148....... Sunday Sketch & Stamp
Theme....... Anything Goes....... Love To Create
Theme....... One for the Boys....... Delightful Challenges
Theme....... Easy as 1,2,3....... Allsorts
Theme....... Something Old....... Totally Gorjuss

Papers : Raspberry Road Designs, MME
Image : Clyde Birthday by Bugaboo
Ribbon, Gems & Button : From Stash
Stickles : Silver Ice

Promarkers Used :
Bright Orange, Burnt Orange, Cobalt Blue, Ivory, Moss, Saffron, Summer Sun, Tequila Sunrise, 
Flexmarkers Used :
Marsh Green, Storm Blue


5 comments:

catherine said...

This is brilliant and a great take on my sketch. thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
x catherine

Judy said...

Sometimes you just gotta "wait for it". Your card turned out fabulous, and is just adorable.

xo

Mummylade said...

What a lovely creation! Thank you for joining our recipe challenge at Allsorts, hope to see you again!

Christine L said...

Cute little dragon on your fab card.

Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time..

Christine x

mixamatoasties said...

fab card. Love the image.

Thanks for sharing at Love To Create this week.

Susan