Wednesday 27 March 2013

CAS Rabbit

I have been busy making cards for my Niece this week. I was inspired by a friend of mine & her CAS cards so decided to be brave & stamp straight on to the page.
 I used this cute Messy Rabbit stamp & coloured with my Promarkers. I then added a green grosgrain ribbon. Here is a close up of the image.



I have finally caught up with this month's birthdays. Now to start on April x Clare x

Challenges I have entered........
Theme....... Colour Challenge.......Little Red Wagon
Theme....... Ribbon or Lace........PCJ
Theme....... Spring Days.......Fussy & Fancy
Theme....... Easter/Spring.......2 Sister's
Theme....... Something Borrowed.......Totally Gorgeous
Theme.......Favourite Things (Promarkers).......BTC&G
Theme....... Fur or Feathers.......Stamp & Create

Image : Messy Rabbit
Ribbon : From Stash

Promarkers Used :
Apple Cider, Blender Pen, Cocoa, Cool Grey 1, Fresh Bloom, Gold, Marsh Green, Olive Green, Pineapple Crush, Tulip Yellow,




9 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Oh Clare, love your card... Messy Rabbit looks adoreable, fab colouring and glad you were inspired :)

Love it!

Elaine xxx

Doreen said...

Fabulous card...love the image.xxx

Laine said...

Such a cute and fun creation Clare. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at PCJ Challenge.
Laine
xx

Joanne said...

Awww... that image is just too sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Christine L said...

A fabulous cute card... thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time.

Christine x

Uta said...

Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

Kate said...

Lovely clean and simple design, great card. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope to see you playing along with the new challenge on Monday.

~Kate~

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow Clare, I love the clean and simple freshness of your card, gorgeous colouring, thank you for joining in our "ribbon or lace" challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

Judy said...

Awwww..this card really makes me smile. I love the CAS look and love the green.

xo