Tuesday 26 March 2013

Paris Elegance

I was meant to have blogged this last night but I was shattered when I got in from shopping, so it has had to wait until this morning. This is another family birthday card, only another 3 to go this month :-)

I have used this topper from the Everyday Essentials kit by My Paper Stash. I teamed it with Prima Botanical Papers. Here is a closeup of the image.


To make the paper ribbon across the card the toppers are bordered by printed card so I cut a strip across & added a couple of brads.

I took the inspiration of the sketch through to the inside of the card. The frame was the negative from the topper, which I cut round & layered on to white card to create the space for me to write my message. I again cut a strip of the printed card to add to the layout. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Sketch....... Challenge #198....... SSW

Papers : Prima Botanical
Image & Sentiment : Everyday Essentials Travel Topper
Brads & Photo Corner: From Stash

3 comments:

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Very ooh la la ~ inside and out! Beautiful! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heide said...

What pretty card, love the Paris scene. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT