Thursday 2 September 2010

Back To School - Incy Wincy Designs

I can't believe how far behind the Bank Holiday has put me this week :-( I really don't seem to be catching up with anything. So I will make this post fairly quick.
This week over at Incy Wincy Designs we are challenging you to create a Back to School project. Our sponsor this week is Black Leaf Studio & they have donated this fabby digi paper pack as this week's prize

The DT had chance to have a play with this pack this week & I have to say it is a great pack to play with. Here is what I created

I think 1 of the biggest nightmares I have with my youngest son is not knowing his timetable so I have created a magnetic timetable so I can see when PE kits etc are needed in plenty of time!! I used 2 of the papers & printed out a timetable from the internet. I then laminated it & added some dome stickers that spell out "TIMETABLE" I then added some magnetic strips across the back. A nice easy project that saves hours of time over the school year xx Clare x

Papers : Black Leaf Studios
Timetable : Internet
Stickers & Magnets : From Stash

No comments: