Sunday 29 August 2010

OSAAT #28 - My Last DT Card



I am hoping that Mr Blogger has behaved himself this week as I will be stood in the middle of a field when this goes live hopefully selling lots of my goodies at a local Steam Rally. This week at OSAAT is my last week on the DT. I have had a blast here & have made some wonderful friends but I am having a bit of a change of direction with things at the moment.
We are sponsored this week by KennyK downloads & the winner will get a choice of 3 images. The challenge is for you to create a Girly Girl card.

I got to use this fab shoe digistamp & as soon as I printed it out I knew that I wanted to paper piece it!!! So I grabbed my stack of magazine freebie papers & started playing. I love the way it has turned out. As it is getting to that dreaded time when we have to start thinking about Xmas pressies & things I have started getting some calenders made up. These are so easy to do when they are done as Easel cards. xx Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Theme.......Video Inspiration.......Crafty Cardmakers
Theme.......Dieing For a Punch........Cute Card Thursday
Theme.......Keep It Plain & Simple.......Totally Papercrafts

Papers : Magazine Freebies
Image : Platform High Heel by The Crafty Pad
Calendar : Available from my Store (Please email for details)
Gems, Flower & Ribbon: Stash

11 comments:

Merry said...

Beautiful card.....

Brenda Brown said...

It's a gorgeous calendar Clare, the image and colours have workrd so well. Great idea for Christmas.
Hope you are having a good day, that the weather is being kind and that you sell lots of your goodies.
I shall miss you, now I have lost you from both my teams.
Stay in touch through the blogs and good luck with all you do.
Luv B xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

fab littl calender card - love that shoe!
Lisa ;)

Margreet said...

Great card Clare...love the paperpieced shoe!.....so sorry you leave us at OSAAT....wish you all the best and hope we'll see each other in blogland!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Fab card with a great image hon. So sorry you will not be joining us next time, but good luck & see you soon in blogland. xxx

Josephine said...

That's a fabulous card - those shoes are just so glam!

Paula said...

oh Clare
such a shame you are leaving when I have only just begun and havent gotten to know you yet,

love what you did with the image

just to let you know I have some candy up for grabs at my blog

http://paulasprettythings.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-candy.html

Paula xx

Marjo said...

Hi Clare,

Great idea for your DT creation, I love it.

Hugs, Marjo

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fabulously funky calender Clare :D

Sally said...

Stunning! I will miss your posts. Hope you had great sales..

Unknown said...

Hi Clare!!! LOVE your girly card!!
It's great to hear from you again. I'm naughty too for not visiting as often as I should. Back soon though!
Hugs Viv xxx