Saturday 7 August 2010

Another Comicarz

Good Morning Everyone. I have for you today another CUP card using Comicarz. These cards are just so easy to make as everything is on the sheet for you.

This time I have used the Scooby.... I backed it onto a dark red paper, decoupaged the image & sign & added the "Dirty and Lovin' It" sentiment at the bottom.

To make it an "All Year Round" card I cut the "caution" sentiment so it only read "Caution" & added the tools to cover up the cuts. I removed the image from the 2nd card front & layered onto a sheet of white paper to give a space for writing a message. Again I added some tools xx Clare x

Papers: HOTP
Image : Tuned to Perfection Card Front 5 by Sharon Poore

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I love it hun, Nige would love it cus one of his fav cars is a Scooby lol
hugs shell xx

cheryl said...

great card,hun my other half would love it,love how you have done the inside,too hugs cheryl xxx