Thursday 9 September 2010

Easel Card



Good Morning Everyone. It is a lovely sunny morning here in Essex although I am not quite sure how long it will last for. I have finally got 1 of my tribe back to school this week however Uni & College are still to start.

I was working hard yesterday evening making some bits & pieces the first of which I will let you see today. It is a fabby "double layer" easel card from Crafts U Print called "Cosy Cottage"

It is great for a quick card as there is no messing about with measurements, you just print & cut. I printed 1 sheet onto card & another onto paper so I could layer a bit more. I added stickles to the edge of the sentiment on the base. I also added stickles to the outside of the top of the card & to the snow on the rooftop. I then added a small ribbon & bow just to finish off. xx Clare x

Sheet designed by Denise Rhodes available here

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Yey Clare it worked really well, will have to remember that for making lots of Chrissy cards.
B xx