Thursday 16 September 2010

New Card for Beary Dust Stamps


I have been such a bad DTer for my friend Sue so today I decided to make amends & create a card using one of her images. This is one of the very 1st images she ever sent me & it has been sat in a drawer, already coloured & waiting to go on a card. Well today I have finished it.



I nearly forgot I had these papers & I am so glad I got them out as they are gonna come in useful over the next couple of months for my Xmas cards. I coloured the image with Aqua Promarkers. Luckily I had the sense at the time to write the colours down as I have now sold them! I used distress inks round the edge of the image xx Clare x

Challenges I have entered........
Theme....... Christmas Colours.......Fussy & Fancy
Theme.......Flower.......Totally Gorgeous
Theme.......Girly & Glitter.......CYDA

Papers : Dovecraft Retro Vintage & MME Wild Asparagus
Image : Ballerina by Beary Dust Stamps
Flowers : Red Roses from Store, White Roses & Stamens from Stash
Stickles : Star Dust, Red
Distress Inks : Tea Dye

Pens Used :
Aqua Promarkers : Cadmium Red
MLPII : 18
Tombow : 977

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

That's real pretty Clare. Love the paper and the image.
B xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a sweet image and i agree those papers will be perfect for xmas
Lisa ;)

Cor* said...

This is beautiful. Great image ! love the layout! Thank you for playing with Christmas colors this fortnight at Fussy & Fancy. Good luck.

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Wow, I love that! Its so pretty and festive!

*hugs*

Stampin Mindy said...

What an adorable image and great layout.

Thanks for joining us a F&F Friday!

Hugs, Mindy