Monday 5 December 2011

Daisy Doodles - Something Sweet

Afternoon everyone. I hope you have all escaped the snow today. I am running a little late with my post today but better late than never.
This time we would like to see Something Sweet from you. I decided to interpret this as food so I used a Xmas Pudding. There are a few photos in this post so please bear with me.

Firstly I printed off the image as A6 & coloured in using my Promarkers. I then scanned the finished image back onto my computer.

I then reduced the image in size & printed it out onto Safmat. Once I had done that I coloured in the cream again with a white Sukura Glaze pen. I then coloured over again with a normal white gel pen.

I then cut round it & stuck it onto a piece of brown card. Cut it into a tag shape, punched a hole & wrote the heating instructions on to it using a Black Sukura Glaze.

I then threaded a piece of string through the hole. I made my first ever Xmas Pudding a few weeks back & I tied a white ribbon with green Merry Christmas printed onto it round the basin. I then threaded the string through the hole of the tag & tied it on to the ribbon. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered........
Theme.......Go Green.......Digital Tuesday
Theme.......Tie One On.......PPCC
Theme.......Holiday Decor.......The Pixie Cottage
Theme.......Anything Goes.......PaperCrafting Journey
Theme.......Anything Goes-Christmas.......SWTD
Theme.......Buttons or Bows.......CYDA

Image : Xmas Pud by Daisy Doodles
Safmat : Available here

Pens Used:
Promarkers : Berry Red, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Holly, Olive Green
Sukura Glaze : White & Black

4 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous take on our challenge

Thanks for joining us at CYDA for our button or bow challenge

hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw xx

Unknown said...

This project is wonderful
Thank you for playinin at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy

happyglitzygirl said...

Great project, wonderful idea. Thanks for playing with us at the papercrafting journey, blessings Hilde

Mary Lou said...

Yummy~~great idea!!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage~~good luck and hope to see you next challenge!!
Hugz