Tuesday 6 December 2011

Me Again!!!

Yes I know I have made another card lol!! It is birthday week at Rich's work place. There are a total of 5 birthdays this month & 3 fall in a 7 day period. Tonight's card is using a sheet from CUP. It is a corner stacker but I have only used 2 layers.

I followed the sketch over at The Pixie Cottage. I like to be able to use sketches that doesn't have to be used with a stamped image.

On the inside of the card I used layer 3 from the sheet, added a rivet style effect using peel offs & added an area for a message. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.....
Sketch.......Challenge #98.......The Pixie Cottage
Theme.......Use A Number.......CCT


Papers : Papermania & HOTP
Image : December Car Birthday by Ann-marie Vaux
Peel Offs : From Stash

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Deb said...

what a fabulous masculine card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

Digidarla said...

Love how you did the edges of your card! Great job! TFS! XXX!DigiDarla.com

PS I would be honored if you would visit my challenge blog.