Monday 21 November 2011

Daisy Doodles



Hi Everyone

I just don't know where this year has gone. The roofers finally finished on the estate last week & I have to say it is going to be extremely wierd not having them here. They have been a big part of our lives for 13 months now. I did make them a huge cake before they went lol!!

Right onto our challenge this week. We want you to make a card with NO RIBBON!! Easy you think....... thats what I thought lol!!! But after some stressing & blog searching I finally sorted it.


I coloured this cute little elf with my Promarkers & layered him up with red & green card. I then added some Stickles to make him look Christmassy. I then added a 3D sentiment to finish it off x Clare x

Challenges I have entered........
Theme........Christmas Time.......Digital Tuesday
Theme........Simples!!!......Crafts & Me


Papers : Forever Christmas Cards
Image : Alfie by Daisy Doodles
Sentiment : From Stash
Stickles : Lime Green,

Promarkers : Blush, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Gold, Grass, Ivory, Satin

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a fun Christmas card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!