Tuesday 12 January 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #31 - Winter Birthdays

Well yesterday was a bit eventful so by the time I finished this card last night I was too wrecked to post it. I have made this card for the Pollycraft Challenge this fortnight & I must admit it was a subject I have not really thought about before.

Theme.......Winter Birthdays.......Pollycraft

This really had me thinking as I normally just do a normal birthday card for my friend's around this time of year but I decided to try something different & used some of my Xmas papers on the card.

I have also used the papers on the inside of my card too. xx Clare x

Papers : Eskimo Kisses
Image : Sharing Sherbert "Catch a Star " stamp
Embellishments : Snowflake charm, red ribbon & organza ribbon
Flowers : Prima Painterley, Prima Pearlescent
Others : Star Dust Stickles

Pens Used :

Copics : B00, BG01, E00, E21, E29, G05, R29, Y17, YG03, YG11
Tombow : 977
Promarkers: Ivory, Cardinal Red
MLPII : 18, 76

5 comments:

Margaret, said...

Butter wouldnt melt in my mouth card how cute is this Clare, its great
Margaret xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these papers. Fab card. Marianne x

Sally said...

Hi Hunni,
Love your card. Your friend is going to love it. Right after Christmas I am hit with 2 male birthday cards. Winter ones are always hard and men are harder. LOL

Unknown said...

Wonderful winter birthday card, love the colours and papers you have used.

Thanks for playing along with the Pollycraft challenge.

Joanne x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x