Sunday 3 January 2010

New Card

Bit late tonight but was at the football all afternoon. I have created this card for the following challenges....
Sketch........Pollycraft

I have used this lovely digistamp from Pollycraft & coloured her in with a mixture of Promarkers & Copics. I am definately loving these cards with each one I make.


Here is a close up without the yellow tinge lol!!!!


I have decorated the inside of the card too. The paper on the left is from the same sheet as the bp on the front. xx Clare x

Pens Used:
Promarkers: Ivory, Denim
Copics : BG01, E00, E37, R20, R29, YG11, YR02

Papers : Urban Lily California Collection - Jazz, Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
Embellishments : Ribbon & gems from my stash


7 comments:

Caroline said...

Fab card Clare, love the swirls on the DP
Caroline xx

Emma said...

Hi Clare
Gorgeous card, such pretty colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Marcea said...

great card and such pretty details hun
Hope you have a fab week
-x-

EclecticGypsy said...

Very nice card!!!

Margaret, said...

Ohhh so cute Clare Happy NNew Year
Margaretxx

Natalie said...

Lovely cards Clare. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card. I love these images and the colours look great. Marianne x