Thursday 7 January 2010

MAWTT#27 - Hazel's Challenge

Well welcome to a very cold Essex today so over at MAWTT we thought we would heat up the temperature with a bit of LURVE. The DT have been fortunate enough this week to have some gorgeous images to play with kindly donated by our new sponsor Crafty Cat. Tracy makes the cutest of images & has some fantastic cds for sale. Click here to pop over to her blog.

Hazel has created a fab sketch this week but as the images were so adorable I decided it needed something a bit more special than a card so I came up with this.....


I used a plain wooden picture frame & coloured it with my Copics. Added the bp, the love image & teddy donated by Crafty Cat. The flower was coloured with Copics as well & pearls added to add that something extra.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog & check out the other DT creations & maybe take part in this weeks challenge. You have until 8pm 13th Jan to enter. Don't have a blog... don't worry send us an email & we will load your entry for you xx Clare x

I have just noticed... this will fit in with the ASFOS Challenge this week which is Hearts so I am popping over now to add it in xx Clare x

Papers : BG Sugared
Images : Craftycat
Embellishments : Prima Camelot Roses - Vanessa, Papermania, Flat Backed Pearls
Copics : Picture Frame - R29 Flower - R32

5 comments:

Clare Brown said...

hi Clare great idea might try that. Those images are so cute will def be joing in this week now camera is fixed.

hugs clare x

Helen Laurence said...

I'm loving the swirls on your heart. Are they embossed? I've got swirl emboss thingy for my cuttlebug. I should get it out!!

Gorgeous card x

Margaret, said...

Hi Clare
Was that colar the flower with copics what a brilliant idea , the card is so cute, love the swirls ive got a swirles stamp but never used it lol
Margaret xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. Love that cute bear. Marianne x

crftysue said...

Just love this one Clare
A Sue x