Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #75

Well I managed to get a card made over the weekend but had to wait for some sunlight to get a decent piccie today. I am still suffering from tiredness after this cold so I am struggling to get things done at the moment.

I used the sketch to create a Xmas card for a friend who has asked for 15 to be made. I make them for her every year so she can send them to her family & close friends. She has been a crafter all her life but now suffers with arthritus so can't do much now.

I rotated the sketch & created a waterfall using my Xmas Kit. The backing paper & sentiment are also from the kit. I have backed the waterfall onto white glitter paper . The green paper is from HOTP & the gold & green ribbon are from my stash, as are the snowflakes.
I haven't decorated the inside on this card as I will be adding a printed insert x Clare x

3 comments:

Margaret, said...

Lovely card Clare so many elements you have used for the card , love the coulars as well,
Margaret Scrappy cards

Sally said...

Clare,
Love your card. I too need to take some photos, but have not had good sunshine! LOL

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Clare - love the combination of different elements.... wonderful.
Sam
x