Friday 6 November 2009

MAWTT#20 & Extended DT Call

Hi Everyone

Unfortunately Clare & I are on our own this week on the DT. Hazel has still not got any internet & poor Heidi has gone down with this horrible cold/flu bug & is in bed. So I hope you will all come & support us this week.
Due to these problems we have decided to extend the DT call for another week. So please keep spreading the word.
We decided this week to not give you a sketch but get you to choose your favourite sketch from previous challenges. However we would like you to use the theme.... Remembrance, in honour of all our armed forces past & present.

I decided to use a previous sketch I had created for Challenge #15. I had to add another square to the card to get the 3 bears in but apart from that stuck to the sketch. I used the Military Bear set available from Cuddly Buddly to create this card & just added gems, ribbon & the sentiment from my stash. x Clare x

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really cute card. Lovely sketch and those images are so sweet. Marianne x

Bev said...

Fabby card babe, the images are the cutest! x

Margaret, said...

Hi Clare,
Your card is so sweet so lovely for this weekends rememberance day , well done ,
Margaret Scrappy cards

Natalie said...

What a great card. x