Saturday 28 November 2009

Awww Another Award

Wow I can't believe I have received another award. This time it has been given to me by the lovely Marianne. Thanks hun xx


As always there are some rules to follow when you receive your award.

These are the blog award "rules."

1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Identify seven things about myself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers
5. Link to those on your blog
6. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.


Well here are the 7 things... see if I can find something a bit interesting rather than the usual stuff lol!!!

1. I am only 5ft 2 in tall
2. I love listening to 80s music
3. I adore Buffy & Angel
4. I have a 5 year old Easter Egg unopened
5. I hate Melon & Grapefruit
6. My fave film is Top Gun
7. I am a terrible Hoarder


So now for the fun part... here are the 7 people I will pass this award on to

Viv Debbi Debbie Sally Hazel Clare Nikki

Hopefully will be back again over the weekend with some cards xx Clare x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Clare, you are so kind to give me this award. Thank you loads!
I'm really flattered that you chose me as one of the recipients.
Big fat hugs
Viv xx

Nicki said...

Wow, thank you so much Clare - you beat me to it, I was going to give this one to you too! Hugs, Nicki, xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Clare. I love to learn a bit more about my fellow bloggers. I love 80s music too but can't imagine having a 5 year old Easter Egg. It's chocolate, for goodness sake! Hugs Marianne x