Thursday 27 August 2009

MAWTT Challenge #10

This week over at MAWTT we have a wonderful Guest Designer called Clare. Make sure you head over to the blog & check out her first card.

Hazel has created a fantastic sketch this week with the theme of Flower Power. Unfortunately Hazel is poorly today so I have had to post the challenge up this week. Oh & don't forget to check out the prize I have donated.

Right onto my card... I met up with another of our DT this week... Heidi & I couldn't help but spend in the shop where she works so I just had to use the paper on my card.


The paper is by Magenta & is double sided so I used both sides for this card. The stamp is a freebie that I had received from Papermania & I stamped it onto some gorgeous vellum. I attached it onto my card using some bits of left over peel offs & added some gems from my stash. The Perfect Day is a sentiment from the same set as the flower. I created the large flower using three Painterley Petal flowers from Prima & a jewelled brad.


I took the papers through to the inside of the card & added another stamped image to the left side.
I hope you will all have some time this week to join in with this great challenge & have a look at the other girls DT cards too xx Clare x

No comments: