Thursday 6 August 2009

DT Call at Creatalicious Challenges

This is a brand new store & challenge blog opening up in Australia. The DT Call finishes tomorrow so I have cut it a bit fine. I only found the blog today so I was determind to take part. You have to follow a sketch. Here is my card....I decided to use Tilda for my main image & have coloured her with a mixture of pens. I will edit this post tomorrow with the pens I have used as they are downstairs. I added Gold liquid pearls to the flower centres of her garland. The papers are a mixture of Basic Grey & Cardmakers Icy Rainbow Stack. The flowers are made up of Prima & Papermania & I have used jewelled brads. The best friends sentiment is from a K & Co TSV from a few years back. I added Papermania gems to the flower centres.I stamped a second image of Tilda & just added her top half to the papers on the inside of the card. I coloured her garland in & again added liquid pearls to the flowers.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for this DT but if not I will still enter their challenges xx Clare x

Pens Used

Tombow : 623, 977
MLP II : 27, 62, 64, 72, 76, 100
Whispers :Skin Tone, Blue

1 comment:

Rach said...

good luck Clare for the dt.. your card is so sweet, hugs rachxx