Wednesday 12 August 2009

ABC & A Spoon Full Of Sugar

Well over at the ABC Challenge they have made it through the alphabet for the second time... so they are now back at the beginning again. So this week is A is for ...........Anything Goes with an added option of Animals. I decided that I would like to combine this with a sketch challenge so I headed over to A Spoon Full of Sugar & used their sketch by Camilla. I normally struggle with sketches that have multiple layers but I managed to get an idea of how to do this one fairly quickly.I have used my Pink Gem Stamp featuring Cat with a Cuppa. I have coloured him in using my new Aqua Promarker pens. I am soooo loving these. Not sure if I mentioned that the other day.....probably lol!!! I have used Pop Rocks & Honey papers by Urban Lily. The green behind cat is Basic Grey. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly & I have coloured it in with my pens. The birthday time sentiment is from the D&D diecut message set & has been layered onto a piece of BG.

I took the papers through to the inside of the card & stamped the CB sentiment stamp direct onto the BG paper. I stamped & cut out 3 more flowerpots & added them. x Clare x

Pens Used

Aqua Promarkers : Blue Prussian, Cobalt Teal, Violet Hue, Sap Green, Permanent Green, Light Sienna, Sepia, Naples Yellow
Marvy Le Plume : 13 Ochre, 76 Blush Pink

4 comments:

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, that kitty is adorable.

Dawn said...

Cute cute puss!
Great papers too

thanks for joining us on ABC

Dawn

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Clare, love the decorated inside too :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x