Saturday 25 July 2009

Stamps & Smiles SASSC25 / Cute Card Thursday

I am sooo pleased with getting another 2 challenges entered this week. This card I have made uses the sketch from Stamps & Smiles. I just love their sketches as they are totally uncomplicated. The second challenge is Cute Card Thursday who want you to use Eyelets on your card. So here is the card I made.....I used my pink pearlescent card from my stash to get the 6x6 base. Onto this & it hurt me to do so I took a 6x6 embossed card that I had got from Inspire Me & cut it in half. Once I got over my sweats I used my Sizzix embossing folder & embossed my pink parche marque paper. I used gold ink to stamp my Anita's Wedding Wish stamp (not sure of it's correct name) onto some more pink parche marque paper & layered it onto a scrap of gold glitter card. I added my white ribbon & added the bow using my white heart organza, both from my stash. After searching for 2 hours (yes 2 hours) for my eyelet tool I finally added 3 gold heart eyelets.
Here is a close up of my stampSorry about the quality of the photo. I have a new photo booth & the lighting needs a bit of getting used to.
I haven't posted a picture of the inside of the card as I just added some more pink paper as an insert. x Clare xx

6 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL Clare! I LOVE the stunning design and what a beautiful job you did with the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Kerrie said...

Wow, this is just beautiful

ineke said...

wow... this is such a beautifull card... very delicate !!!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Clare x

Juls said...

just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card Clare - beautiful.

Sam
x