Tuesday 9 June 2009

Stamps & Smiles.... SASSC18

Well I managed to get another challenge card done last night, another Father's Day card for my stock. I had to wait until this morning to photograph it though.I used a motorbike stamp from GCSArtstamps & coloured using my pens. I chalked round the edge of the stamp with my chalks. I layered onto doublesided scrapbook paper from my website. They can be found here . The dome stickers are from my stash & the message is from the D&D Message diecuts.I took the papers through to the inside of the card & again chalked the edge. I stamped another motorbike & added that to the inside too. x Clare xx

Pens Used

Tombow : N55
MLP II : 65, 72
Whipers : Black

3 comments:

clare said...

hi clare xx

WOW..this is a great fathers day card..i must have that stamp..lol
where you get it from hun???
great colours and your colouring is fab xx good luck with challenge x

Vickilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love the masculine ones!! Thanks for playing with us over at Stamps & Smiles!!

~Vicki

Jennifer Meyer said...

Great card and layout, LOVE the wonderful design!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)