Friday, 12 June 2009

Our Last Challenge at D&D

This week our challenge over at D&D is a sketch by Zoe with the theme Summertime. The girls have created some stunning cards this week, but we do have some sad news & exciting news. We have decided to close this blog as we feel our followers are too restricted just using D&D products........ but we are launching a brand new challenge blog next week. Zoe has worked really hard putting together Moving With the Times & we are all really excited about this new blog. Click on the link in my sidebar to have a look & sign up as a follower. xx Now on with my card.....I have used my D&D daisy paper in blue, the scalloped border is a freebie from a magazine & the square & oval are from HOTP. The button flowers are from my stash. I used the 2nd layer of Candyfloss diecut decoupage for my image. x Clare xx

7 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

gorgeous very summer! Looking forward to the new blog althoug I'll still be D&Ding it cos I love them!

thread-bare said...

HI Hun
Don't worry. You will still see plenty of D&D cards from me too xx Love them all xx Clare x

Sally said...

Adorable summertime card. good luck with your new challenge blog. Will have to stop in and check it out

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the cute image and the wonderful lo. Hugs Nikki x

papercraftsbyrach said...

aww this is so sweet. hugs rachxx

Caroline said...

gorgeous colourfull card Clare I love the freeby scalloped border too
xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Hi me again! I just wanted to let you know I have left you an award on my blog as you a newly found fab blog! x