Thursday 11 June 2009

Birthday Card & 2 Challenges

I have a friend's birthday on Sunday & managed to combine it with 2 challenges. I have used the sketch by Mandy over at Sketch Saturday & combined it with the theme of "Bling" over at Secret Crafter .I have used my Cherry Kisses digistamp & sprayed it with Ghiant fixative spray. I have then watercoloured using my pens which are listed at the end. The main paper was given to me by a friend (you know who you are). The corners & layers are from Papermania's Simply Elegant. The ribbons are from my stash as are the tiny flowers. The sentiment is a D&D diecut message tag & the bling flowers are some new peel offs by Anita's. I took the papers through to the inside & added the 3 little flowers again just so the left of the card wasn't left plain. xx Clare x

Pens Used

Tombow : 623,
MLP II : 13, 62, 65
Whispers : Pale Blue, Skin Tone

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Really pretty card. x