Wednesday 22 April 2009

My First Card.......

... as a DT Member over at the Daisy & Dandelion challenge blog. I can't believe I was asked. So anyway we have a sketch for you this week done by Clare. So here it is....I stamped up Bubbles & coloured him using my pens ( I did this while on holiday, so I can't remember what colours I used, sorry!). I used my D&D papers & some ribbon I got from Brighton. The sunflowers, Friend sentiment & gems were from my stash.I used most of the sketch to decorate the inside of my card as well & added a flower that I stamped.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT cards. Links are in my sidebar.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clare it is a brilliant first card congratulation on becoming a designer for Daisy and Dandilion, I do so love these characters
Aunty Sue

Crafty_Kitten said...

Gorgeous card clare. Well done you! On both the card and the well deserved job.
xx Lynn xx

Caroline said...

clare thats a fab card hun, congrats on becoming a dt member you sooooo deserve it Caroline xx

Anonymous said...

congratulation on becoming a dt member, well done. love the card that you have made it looks gorgeous. hugs rachxx

Natalie said...

This is so pretty. x

Sue said...

This is beautiful, I love the way you have decorated the inside of your card too xx

Sue said...

Hi Clare,
Congratulations on your DT post, this card is beautiful, look forward to seeing more, Sue xx