Monday 6 April 2009

Blog Candy with a Twist

OK this is a bit different from the nomal blog candy, and I got involved having seen the post on Cathy's blog.
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice! For you. (There is a possibility it will be a stamped image or an item from my shop).
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I send!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done sometime in the next month or so .
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. The catch? Oh, the catch is you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (then come here and post)
6.the 1st person on your list should be the person who's list you are adding your name to ie, I will give candy to Cathy too,

SO ... who's up for this?

1. Cathy
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

If you see your name on the top 5 please email me your address so I can get your candy out!

No comments: