Friday 29 August 2014

Cheeky Get Well

I was asked by a colleague of hubby's to make a card for a family member who was recovering from an operation. I was told, female card, funny rather than flowers. So why not have flowers & funny? Here is the result.

I am not one for girly colours, but I am loving this combo of purple & yellow. I used my Trim 'n' Score to emboss the edges of the flaps.  I got hubby to do the sentiment for me using a font called Harrington.

I photoshopped the image so I could create a page of flowers to colour using Lilac & Lavender Promarkers & the Blender pen. I am hoping to do a tutorial for this soon.
The image on the inside is one of my favourite images from Redonkadoodles. It always makes me smile when I print it out.

 I have coloured it with Promarkers & using 3 layers created a 3D image. Added some more flowers to the inside of the card. x Clare x


Challenges I have entered.......
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Girl Power
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Warm Sunshiney Colours
Stamp & Create - Anything Goes

 




2 comments:

brenda said...

What a fun card, thank so much for joining in my Sunshiny theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Tracy Penney said...

Well this card made me laugh and I can say I wasn't expecting that image inside. Too funny. Love it. I am sure it will make someone's day for sure. Thanks for joining out Girl Power challenge over at Little Red Wagon.