Saturday 4 January 2014

Doggy Delight


Another birthday card again today. This one is using a gorgeous stamp that I have had in my cupboard for a while. I just love the cuteness of Whipper Snapper Stamps & really should use them a lot more than I do. I have followed the sketch from the Friday Sketch Challenge & coloured the image with Promarkers. The edges were distressed with Antique Linen. The spotty papers are magazine freebies.  Here is a closeup of the image.

I added Blue & Crystal Ice Stickles to the hat. The background was made using the Happy Birthday cuttlebug embossing folder & I added Blue stickles to the flower centres.


I took the layout through to the inside of the card & added a partial image of the dog which I stamped with Momento dewdrop in Toffee Crunch. Again I used Distress Inks on the edges & blue stickles on the flower centres. x Clare x

Challenges Entered
Crafty Sentiments - Birthdays
Allsorts - Free & Easy
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes


4 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is a lovely card, and the image is so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Céline said...

fab card, lobe the design
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

rachel said...

super card - fabulous layout and cute image - thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck x

Rachael said...

I love th image - he's so cute, and such a great idea stamping part of him inside! thanks so much for joining us at Friday Sketch challenge! Rachael x