Monday 13 January 2014

Crafting & Tennis

I just love weeks like this. I have a load of cards to get made & the Australian Open has started so I will be toing & froing between my craft room & the tv :-)

My 1st card this week is a birthday card. It is for the wife of an ex-work colleague of hubbys. I have decided to shake the dust off one of my crafting cds.
I have followed the Sketch from Sketch N Stash. The teddy image is from Debbie Moore & I have added dots using the new Pinflair Brass Pearl Wand. I think this will be a very popular colour for me. Here is a closeup of the image.
It has been layered onto core-dinations cardstock & papers from We R Memory Keepers. I have added ribbon, a stamped sentiment, gems & a wooden flower embellishment.
 
As per my usual style I have decorated through to the inside & added a smaller version of the image in the writing space x Clare x


Challenges I have entered
 Sketch N Stash - Challenge #130
Crafty Cardmakers & More - Bear with Me 
 Delightful Challenges - Patterned Paper
Charisma Cardz - Birthday 
 SWTD - Anything Goes 
Allsorts - Ribbon 
 

 





9 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

I really like how this card flows inside and out! So pretty! Love the added hearts in the inside as well! Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "use patterned paper"! :)

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

Chris Hanselman said...

Great card. Love the inside. Thanks for joining our Patterned Paper Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
Design Team
Delightful Challenge

Lin said...

What an adorable teddy. I love the colours in the background against the mainly plain focal point.

Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Betty said...

Lovely card Clare that teddy is fan. I like the brass embellishments I haven't seen the pinflair wands before
Bettyxxx

Feebsy said...

What a wonderful card, the teddy bear image is lovely. I really like how you've decorated the inside of the card too, it looks amazing.

Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M.

Feebsy
xx

Papercraft By Carole said...

I love the image you have used. And he colour scheme is fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers+ this time. Cxx

Angela said...

Loving this! Very effective use of the image and the colours are perfect.

Thank you for taking part in the Stamping Dragon 'Anything Goes ' Challenge.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and beautiful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue xx