Friday 15 November 2013

Old Sketch New Card

I was having a look through pictures of some old cards yesterday while trying to get some inspiration for some Xmas Cards. I came across an old sketch & decided to use it to make this card.


The decoupage is a sheet that I have had sat around for a few years now. I think I bought a pack of 10 as I knew it would be well used. I used papers from Prima & We R Memory Keepers (my new obsession lol)

I have kept the inside fairly simple but made sure it reflects the front of the card. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Theme....... Feathers or Leaves....... Stamp & Create 

Papers : Prima Botanicals, We R Memory Keepers
Image, Sentiment & Ribbon : From Stash 

2 comments:

Rene said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

Betty said...

Fab card Clare you've made some lovely card since I last visited
Bettyxxx