Thursday 6 December 2012

Willy The Kid

Evening everyone. OMG how cold has it been today! I have been in my craft room all day which is the warmest room in the house & I have still been cold :-(

I have spent the day making a birthday card for another of Richard's work mates. I have 1 left to do now for Monday then I will be having a mad panic on Xmas Cards lol!! Here is his card.


I have coloured the image with Promarkers & distressed the edges in Forest Green. This milk chocolate backing card I found in my scrapbook folder again. Here is a close up of the image.


Once I started putting the card together I added some light grey pearls (camera makes them look white), ribbon, button & jute. I then stamped this Pink Gem ticket stamp added to the card.

 I took the layout through to the inside of the card. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Sketch.......Challenge#236.......Sketch Saturday
Theme.......Happy.......PFP
Theme.......Anything Goes.......PPCC
Theme.......Anything Goes.......Daisy Doodles

Papers : Freebies
Image : Willy the Kid by Just Inklined
Gems, Button, Ribbon & Jute : From Stash
Distress Ink : Forest Green
Sentiment : Happy Birthday Ticket by Pink Gem Designs

Promarkers Used :
Blush, Caramel, Chestnut, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Cool Grey 1, Dusky Pink, Gold, Marsh Green, Moss, Mustard, Olive Green, Pale Pink, Saffron, Tan, Warm Grey 3&4


4 comments:

Betty said...

I love the image Clare you have made a fab card love your colouring
Bettyxxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
~DEANNE~

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Clare, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Good luck! Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

stunning male card clare.really fab design and image and i love your colours.
thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx