Wednesday 5 December 2012

Jamaican Gus!


This is a busy week for me for Birthdays. 4 of Hubby's work colleagues all have their birthdays between the 3rd & 11th December!! Here is the first one for you.

 This is Jamaican Gus :-) I have to say I giggled the whole time I was colouring Gus in. I have used Promarkers as usual & teamed it with a selection of bright papers that I found hidden in my scrapbook folder. I printed the "At My Age" onto Safmat & cut out.  Here is a close up of the image.

 I hadn't realised until I had finished colouring that I had done his shirt in Jamaican colours. Danny is originally from Jamaica so the card went down a treat. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Sketch.......Challenge #173.......Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge
Theme.......Anything Goes.......Crafts & Me
Theme.......Clear It Out.......ABC Challenge (Papers)
Theme.......Anything Goes.......Catch the Bug

Papers : From Stash
Image : Gus by Bugaboo Stamps
Sentiments : Happy Birthday - Cuddly Buddly, At My Age - Bugaboo Stamps
Safmat : From Webstore

Promarkers Used :
Aegean, Black, Bright Orange, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Cool Grey 1 & 5, Grass, Moss, Orange, Pastel Pink, Poppy, Summer Sun, Tan,

4 comments:

TEDDYINKS said...

I love it Clare....love colors and he is a great character. cooool xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Such a fun card, I love it! Thaks for joining in this week at ABC,

Liz x

Becky G said...

Great card! Gotta love Gus. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

:) Becky

Patty Sue 2 said...

You have to love Gus, he does have moxie! Thank yu for joining us at ABC's challenge! Good luck-and I hope we will see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!