Monday 6 February 2012

Oriental Peony Card

Morning Everyone, I hope you have all managed to survive the snow over the last couple of days :-) I have another quick card for you today, again using a CUP sheet. This one is a corner stacker & the sheet is available here.

I cut all the elements off the sheet & then layered them up onto a 6x6 card. On the white dots around the edge I carefully added peel off dots that were left over on a border sheet. I think there were about 140 in total lol!!

I printed out a second sheet & cut out the main image. I then removed the Peony from the centre & added it to the left of the card. I edged this with some border peel offs. The remainder of the image, was then added to the right with some white 120gm paper in the centre for somewhere to write on. x Clare x

No comments: