Sunday 12 February 2012

Daisy Doodles - Sketch Challenge

Wow, these past 2 weeks seem to have flown by. We are back again with another challenge over at Daisy Doodles. This week Jules has created a sketch for you all to follow. I have to say that my card wasn't plain sailing this week but I got there in the end. I have some first attempts involved too :-)I used the gorgeous Amy on my card this week & coloured her using the new Limited Edition Promarkers from Letraset. They are fabulous & mix so well with the other colours. I also used some of my other Promarkers to finish Amy off.


I then created my first ever hat pin & I am fairly pleased with the result. I added it to some flowers & flourishes. The papers were some HOTP Icy Rainbow freebies.


The base of the easel card was created using a self adhesive laser cut sticker, ribbon, more flowers, flourishes & gems. The sentiment was found in the bottom of basket of sentiments that I have had for years, to which I added a small heart gem for the dot of the i x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Theme.......Pink or Red.......Digital Tuesday Challenge
Theme.......It's A Rainbow.......Totally Papercrafts
Theme.......Inspiration from a Photo.......SWTD
Theme.......Free & Easy Pt2.......Allsorts


4 comments:

Ruth Little said...

What a sweet card! Gives me warm fuzzies. Your image is adorable.


Thank you for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon

MAMMA-SMURF said...

love it i think i might have to consider new pro markers x

Margaret, said...

What a little cutie he is card is great Clare
Margaret

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!