Tuesday 18 October 2011

Tableau Tuesday

Hi Everyone

It is our free week over at Daisy Doodles this week & I really liked the card I came up with. I decided to go for a fairly vintage feel (at least I hope that's what I have achieved lol!!)

I kept the colour scheme fairly simple & coloured the image using my trusted Promarkers. I added some Bronze coloured organza, gold gems & the sentiment is a rub on. The butterfly is a K&Co diecut.
I followed the theme throughout the card. Using a mixture of Nesties & Punches. x Clare x

Papers : DCWV The Linen Closet, Dovecraft Abstract Prints
Image : Lady by Daisy Doodles
Ribbon, Sentiment, Butterfly & Gems: From Stash
Nesties : Scalloped Circles Large
Distress Ink : Antique Linen

Pens Used :
Promarkers : Almond, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Cool Grey 1,2,3,4&5, Dusky Pink, Ice Grey1,2,3&4, Ivory, Marsh Green, Satin, Soft Peach, Warm Grey1,2,3,4

No comments: