Saturday 15 October 2011

BOO!!!!!!

As there are so many Halloween challenges out there at the moment I thought I had better join in & get a card made. It also gave me chance to play with another Messy Rabbit Stamp. This time I chose Nighttime. I just love the look on his face lol!!!

I coloured him in using my Promarkers as normal :-) The papers are all Daisy & Dandelion & I just love the one with the eyes in the dark. I followed the sketch at Friday Sketch Challenge & cut the letters on my bug.

On the inside of the card I thought it would be a great idea to make a sort of window with the effect of the eyes peering in. Then I printed a sentiment to match the card. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Sketch........Sketch #3.......Friday Sketch Challenge
Sketch........Sketch #91.......Cards & Things
Theme.......Anything Goes.......Crafty Cardmakers
Theme.......Dark & Spooky.......The Pixie Cottage
Theme.......Orange.......Crafts & Me
Theme.......Black, White & Orange.......Papercrafting Journey
Theme.......Fall or Halloween.......Fussy & Fancy
Theme.......B is for Boo.......ABC Challenge
Theme.......Halloween.......Craftycardscrappers
Theme.......Halloween Colours.......CYDA

Papers : D&D Trick or Treat
Image : Messy Rabbit - Nightime Rabbit
Gems : From Stash
Letters : Cuttlebug Curls & Swirls

Pens Used :
Promarkers : Baby Pink, Burnt Orange, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cool Grey 1,2 & 3, Denim Blue, Gold, Grey Green, Ivory, Mustard, Orange, Pastel Blue, Pastel Pink, Tan,

18 comments:

Princess4Wiz said...

Your card is just lovely, Clare. I adore the expression on Messy Rabbit's face and he certainly looks spooked!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Beth. xxx

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Adorable Halloween card! But that's something I don't want happening to me - getting surprised while waking up and gettin up in the wee hours of the morning to get a snack or peek into my e-mail. Waaah! LOL

Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey’s Colour Challenge!

Kathleen – Guest Designer
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so cute- love the papers too
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

He ha such a look of surprise on his face. Love the card.
Hope you are having a good Sunday.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Josephine said...

Aw, this is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Unknown said...

lovely card... that rabbit looks very scared!!!! thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute Halloween card.
luv
debby

Krista said...

Cute card !!!! Thanks for playing along with C&T !

Crafteezee said...

A lovely card Clare. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
Hugs Tracy.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Really Cute. Thanks for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Sabina said...

What a lovely halloween card!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC!!

Karen Howard said...

How spooktacular, I love it! Thanks for joining our Dark and Spooky challenge at The Pixie Cottage this week! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I've Christmas Candy on my blog!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and papers, thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenges.
Hugs Debs

paper fun said...

Oh, how fun. So cute to have a guy checkin our the bumps in the night.

Thanks for joining us at Crafy Your Days Away.

Mari

Sammi said...

Hehe how fun! LOVE your card! thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge :)
Sammi
xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great Halloween card - a great image and I love the DP with the eyes on it.

Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our halloween colour challenge.

Sarahx

Lin said...

This is just adorable! So cute.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and at ABC.

Lin xx

Susan said...

What a cute bunny! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketch Challenges.
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/