Tuesday 7 June 2011

Ellephantastic Challenge #27 - A Sketch

Hi Everyone. I totally forgot all about posting this challenge up on Saturday (slapped wrists!!!) We have a fab sketch for you to follow over at Ellephantastic this month with some amazing prizes. Unfortunately this is my last month with the Ellephantastic team, & I have enjoyed the last 6 months enormously.

I thought I would make a card that was a bit different for me. I have again used an easel card but I don't usually use this type of image.

I coloured the image with Promarkers. I have used these gorgeous summery papers that I am sure I am going to run out of all too quickly. The rest of the card I have left fairly simple as I feel the papers are enough x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Theme.......Tic Tac Toe (Brads, Ribbon,(Both on Tag) Something Green).......Incy Wincy Designs
Theme.......Here Comes Summer.......ASFOS
Theme.......Here Comes Summer.......Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge
Theme.......Get Fruity.......Totally Papercrafts
Theme.......June Digi Day.......Stamp Something
Theme.......Summer Delights.......Pear Tree Designs
Theme.......In the Garden.......BTC&G

Papers : Picnic In The Park
Image : Strawberry Image by Robyn's Fetish
Gems, Brad & Ribbon : From Stash
Sentiment : Freebie by Bird's Cards

Pens Used :
Promarkers : Berry Red, Marsh Green, Olive Green, Poppy, Saffron, Satin, Vanilla,

No comments: